Attention Camden County Residents
All children who were born on or before August 31, 2013 are eligible for Kindergarten Registration for the upcoming 2018-19 school year.
Pre-Registration for 2018-19 Kindergarten Students will be held at Grandy Primary School on:
Monday, March 26th Noon – 6 pm
Tuesday, March 27th from 8:30 am – 2 pm
Monday, April 16th from Noon – 6 pm
Tuesday, April 17th from 8:30 am – 2 pm
Please have your child with you. There will be brief screenings provided by a kindergarten teacher & a speech pathologist. This process will take approximately 45 minutes, so please plan your time here accordingly.
Documents Needed to Complete Registration:
- The Student’s Certified Birth Certificate (Not a copy or the “Mother’s record”)
- The Student’s Current Shot Record
- The Student’s Social Security Card
- If the Birth Parents that are named on the Birth Certificate do not reside at the same address, a copy of the custody order is required.
- The Homeowner’s Lease, Deed, Mortgage, Rent Receipt or a Letter from the Property Owner verifying the agreement.
- 2 (two) Current Utility Bills (less than 30 days old)
- A Valid NC Driver’s License with the current address (or receipt from DMV indicating the change has been made), NC State ID with the same address OR a Valid Military ID
For Shared Housing, all residency documents must be provided by the homeowner and the enrolling parent must have their driver’s license with the same address or Valid Military ID.