Welcome to Camden County Schools!
New employees are required to fill out tax forms and various other forms for employment and payroll purposes. The Human Resources Office will contact all new employees and schedule an orientation to complete paperwork and review school system policies. Please be prepared to provide copies of your social security card and driver’s license at the orientation.
- If employees are eligible for insurance and/or retirement, you will need to provide dates of birth and social security numbers for dependents.
- Employees who work twenty hours per week may purchase insurance policies in the Optional Flexible Benefit Plan.
- Employees who work thirty hours per week are eligible for The State Health Plan (NC State Blue Cross Blue Shield) and Teachers and State Employees Retirement.
The link below has the following forms which may be printed to fill out before your orientation appointment in the Personnel Office:
- Personnel Information Sheet
- W-4 – Federal Tax Form
- NC-4 – NC State Tax Form
- I-9 – Employment Eligibility
- Health Certificate
- Certifying Employee Status for the NC Retirement System
- Direct Deposit
NEW EMPLOYEE PAPERWORK may be downloaded here- NEW EMPLOYEE PAPERWORK 2019
Please print legibly on all forms. Be sure to select your filing status on tax forms (single, married, etc.) and write a number for the allowances you wish to claim. The Health Certificate is required by NC law and must be signed by a doctor or physician’s assistant. Direct Deposit is required for all employees. You may call 252-335-0831 Ext. 221 for assistance.