New Student Enrollment/ Student Records

New Students

All new student registrations must be completed online. In addition to completing the online registration, proof of residency, and a birth certificate will need to be brought to the school in which your child will be attending. Your child’s registration is not complete until we receive this information plus what is listed on the checklist that is attached on this page. Once you have completed the online registration, please contact the school directly to see if further information is needed.


Click Here Enrollment


Need additional help? Check out our “How-To Videos” below:

If you are having issues or questions regarding the new student registration site please contact the school in which your child will be attending.

Beginning of the Year Paperwork


Student Withdrawal Process





There is no processing fee for enrolled student transcripts. There is a $5 per transcript processing fee for former students. Make checks out to CCHS.

Official Transcripts are signed by a school official, embossed with the school’s seal and placed in a sealed envelope.

Unofficial Transcripts are not signed or sealed.

Visit the Guidance page for more details.