The procedure to enroll students in Camden County Schools are as follows:
- Applicant must provide proof of guardianship of the child/children which is the Certified Birth Certificate (not a copy & not the “mother’s copy”) or court appointed guardianship documents with a Judge’s signature.
- A copy of the child’s social security card will be requested.
- A Current Immunization Record must also be provided prior to enrollment.
- Resident establishes proof of residency by producing all of the following documentation prior to enrollment:
- A Valid Drivers License or DMV Receipt that must have the current Camden address/ or comparable Photo ID with current Camden address/ or current Military Photo ID
- Title, deed, mortgage verification or lease agreement/rental contract/current receipt
- Current bills verifying Camden address (such as a utility bill, less than 30 days old)
- Shared Housing cases require BOTH the resident (home owner) and person living with the resident to complete the Shared Housing Disclosure Form.
- Enrollment Checklist
- NC Health Assessment Transmittal Form
- Student Health Requirements for First Time Enrollment
- Student Information Form
- Student Verification Form
- Shared Housing Verification Form
- Transportation Form for Enrollment Packet
- Verification of Residency Form
Student Withdrawal Process
The steps in the withdrawal process are as follows:
- A parent or guardian must physically come into the guidance office and complete withdrawal form.
- The student must return all books. The secretary will check to see if any money is due to the cafeteria or media center. If any books or fees are owed, the student will need to return the books or pay any fees prior to withdrawing.
- Upon completing the required paperwork, the guidance secretary will provide the parent/guardian with copies of the withdrawal form, transcript and immunization record.
There is no processing fee for enrolled student transcripts. There is a $5 per transcript processing fee for former students. Make checks out to CCHS.
Official Transcripts are signed by a school official, embossed with the school’s seal and placed in a sealed envelope.
Unofficial Transcripts are not signed or sealed.